Friday, July 16, 2004

Ooh, how exciting!  The blogging people have finally given some options to its users in font, size, color, etc.!  This is a nice change! 
 
What a great past few days I have had.  It has just been nice...good long walks/a little running by myself, my wonderful book that I've only got a chapter left in, seeing friends, a new ministry opportunity w/ Fuel @ Eastview, and I'm just lovin' it!  It has been beautiful outside, and enjoying that is one of my favorite things.  I went to the pool this morning (today's my great friday off--yay!)  and that's always a nice relaxing time.  Now I'm heading out to the store soon. 
 
Possibly going to see Anchorman tonight but i'm not sure...I've heard mixed things about it, but I think I'll see it anyway.  There was something I saw in Wal-Mart last night that I found funny and wanted to write about in here, but I can't remember what it was!  Grrr...  Well this is a boring blog so it's about to end.  Have a lovely weekend everyone!
 

No comments: