Friday, September 03, 2004

GRRRRR.....

So, here's my story:

Yesterday I left work to head home before going to Bloomington to get my hair highlighted and cut. I'm not sure why I was stopping at my apartment first, because it wasn't really necessary, but for some odd reason I still went that way. I realized when I was about 3 blocks away from my apartment that I think God had some part in this crazy little thing. This was after I stopped at a stop sign, and as I proceeded through the intersection I found that my car was no longer running. Instead, it was rolling through the intersection. Hm...great...I'm just glad I was not in bloomington or on my way there! So, I called Kate and she showed up within a couple minutes, and some other people were able to help push it into a parking spot. I'm still not sure what's wrong with it, but it's dead. I've been waiting all day for the people at Graue to call back and let me know, so I decided to call them. After waiting on hold and listening to some cheesy car dealership commercials that were full of crap, someone got on and told me "um, yeah they still don't know what's wrong with it yet." Wow, thanks for the help! So, needless to say, I'm a little impatient and frustrated at the moment. I'm also currently looking for a new car, and the process has just been sped up so I guess it's an okay thing that this has happened. I just have to find a car FAST! So if you or anyone you know has a nice, newer car they'd like to sell me for $0-$10,000 that would be great!

I've been somewhat worrying about that as well as worrying about my sister, but I know that worrying will not get me anywhere. I'm just thankful that I have a God who is bigger than all of this and He's in control, because I sure couldn't handle it on my own! I'm glad I don't have to!

No comments: