Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Blog #1: Bachelorette Recap (Week #6)

Alright...I'm pretty sure we're all convinced now that Jen Schefft is absolutely crazy. She has now let three amazing guys go home: Ben, Wendell, and now Ryan? Come on Jen, seriously! What in the world do you want? What are you looking for?

I'll say this--I'm pretty sure she's not looking for something realistic. She's worried about the guys getting caught up in the moment on the show, but really she's the one caught up in the fairytale dates. The only somewhat realistic date she had last night was w/ Ryan, and she honestly admitted that they communicated on the same level and "spoke the same language" and he's "the perfect guy to be a husband and start a family with." Needless to say, Heather, Kate, and I were absolutely speechless and left w/ our jaws dropped when she said Jerry's name instead of Ryan's. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to throw my pillow at her on the TV.

She says that she wants something real that will last, but she goes for the guys who I can't see anything lasting with. Jerry cannot communicate with her on the same level, because he'd rather avoid those conversations of depth. I don't know, maybe she'll bring him to her level and he'll be better for it. I'd still rather have him than John Paul. I can't see at all what she's interested in him for other than his money. It certainly wouldn't be attraction, for me! I can't handle his mouth...we all know I've said that many times.

In fact, I practiced making the John Paul face last night and I think I've got it down. I used to make this ugly face sometimes when I was younger where I flare up my nostrils and it kinda reminds me of a horse or something. Now it reminds me of John Paul. It was pretty funny last night, but I can't hold the face for long without laughing.

2 comments:

Cory said...

John Paul's face looks like Shelly when she makes the Marsha Brady face. I couldn't stop laughing last night thinking of that! I'm sorry, but I could not stand looking at him all the time. Loved his family, but he's gross.

Mandy said...

You are SOOO right, and I thought the same thing! The face that I always used to make was like the same thing Shelly always does, but I couldn't think of who she was trying to be. Marsha Brady. Got it. Yes, John Paul = the Marsha Brady face. I definitely couldn't handle looking at him every day, that's for sure.