Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm a Celebrity...

In other news...

I've finally made it! (totally kidding) I'm on the cover of the spring '05 Restorer. (if I ever measure my success by that, please humble me by smacking me in the face.) At least it shows how outnumbered I am in this Admissions department. I hate how ridiculous I look, but I guess it's cool that we're standing on a giant Monopoly board.

Just so ya'll know, we didn't even take that picture altogether...I had to stand by myself for it. I felt kinda stupid, but at least the crew is with me on the front. At least Sarver didn't make me pretend to hold the Monopoly dog piece like he was going to...

1 comment:

Lowery said...

LOL. I totally got that in the mail the other day. Loved it. "Well look at little Monopoly Mandy," I thought. And Josh is holding that oversized card. Sweet shot. And hey--we're both celebrities. I'm looking goooood in the Greece and Turkey trip shot. Oh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.