Friday, October 21, 2005

i'm still alive!

OK so it's been awhile since I've blogged. How do I know? I've officially been moved down on Lindy's link list. That's when you know you haven't updated enough!

It has been a wild past few weeks...college fairs every night this week, a concert, more college fairs, some more travel, etc. But I have to be honest: I love it. I love being busy and I love traveling. I can't say that enough. Even if it is just around Illinois. I think there's a bit of explorer in me that likes to figure out the maps and know which way it is to wherever.

Lately a little bit of me has been wanting to move to Chicago. Why? Maybe because there's lots there to explore? I'm not sure.

I'd like to welcome my long-time friend Amanda Cole to the blogger world. I'm so happy she's jumped on the bandwagon!

As for my own blog, I have sucked at it lately. I apologize. I realize you taking the time to read this has actually been a large waste of time...and that's why I promise to write a post of substance soon.

I promise.

I just don't have time right now.

I do have the time to inform you of my exciting plans for the evening, however:
Because my roommate and I have not had a DVD player (yeah, I know, we're ghetto) until last week when she bought one, we've been unable to rent anything other than VHS. Well, in Movie Gallery a few weeks ago we found my favorite TV movie ever made called Lucky 7. It's from ABC Family and it's starring Kimberly Williams-Paisley and Patrick Dempsey. It might be on my fave movie list, but shhhh..... anyway they have it on DVD, which highly inspired us to buy a DVD player finally. So, tonight's events involve ordering pizza, making popcorn, and watching Lucky 7. If anyone wants to join us, come on over! I know, it's a tempting Friday night, huh? We live the crazy life. La Vida Loca.

okay. you're bored out of your minds. i'm done.

later.


No comments: