so let's play ketchup:
- I get around. (not like that ya'll!) I've been in several cities and states in the past week. Yes, states. Went to California (Sacramento) for the Youth Specialties National Youth Workers Convention. I did some airport time in LAX and in Phoenix, and I spent a couple of days in Chi-town and the burbs for college fairs and high schools as well.
- It's really cold outside now. And last night I chose to embrace it by wearing my comfy clothes, burning 3 fall-ish/winter-ish candles, and drinking hot chocolate.
- NICK WON!!!!! Woo-hoo! If you never watched So You Think You Can Dance, you missed out big time. I had to catch up last night on the recorded versions of the past two weeks, so now I know the ending! I knew it was going to happen, and I would've been ticked if Nick didn't take the cake! He is amazing. I think I could watch him do hip-hop every day for the rest of my life. Could someone arrange that?
- I'm listening to Tyler James right now, trying to prep for the concert w/ Denison in a couple weeks. I really like him. Very fall-ish feeling, again.
- Does anyone want to have a bonfire soon? I do.
- I might want to go to Columbia in Chicago someday...decision based solely on their amazingly brilliant marketing & publicity tactics. they have the coolest viewbook i've ever seen in my life.
- Best comment I received from driving the Scion this past week (other than the many stares I get while driving down the highway and while waiting in traffic): (note: this comment coming from 2 admissions counselor guys from 2 secular schools) "It looks like you're selling beer out of the back of that thing!" Yep. That's exactly what we, LCC, are going for. Great.
- I'm really looking forward to seeing In Her Shoes this weekend, hopefully w/ my sister.
- I'm thinking it may be a movie and popcorn night tonight. It's definitely a stay-inside night and I'm definitely meant to live somewhere south of here. It's way too cold already.