I already posted this once today, but I've added a few things out of boredom...
Because everything else today has been random, so will this post. After weeks of having no visits scheduled at the school, today we had FOUR show up! Crazy! So, it was a random day, but good! In honor of that, other random things...
1. I wish it was Thursday so I could watch So You Think You Can Dance tonight.
2. I can't stop listening to Jackson Browne and Frou Frou and Imogen Heap and the old Starfield CD lately. Random? Yes. Couldn't be a more varied music selection. Copied Dad's Jackson Browne and Jimmy Buffett and Bad Company CD's last week on our trip back from Chi-town. Thanks for the good tunes dad!
3. Kate is married! (pictures to come) It's crazy! It's not real to me that one of my closest friends is now married and will be living halfway across the country soon. At least I have a reason to visit Baltimore now. Note: I will be honest--I was a darn good CD maker for pre-wedding, post-wedding, reception, and honeymoon car ride mixes for her. ;-)
4. Even though technically I am a member at Eastview, I am feeling churchless as of late. It is so hard to find community there when I live here and feel like my community is all over the place.
5. I'm not happy that my neighbors enjoy playing loud techno music at 3 a.m. I don't live in a college apartment, so this is not acceptable. I also don't appreciate when one of them leaves his laundry in the washer or dryer for 6 days at a time. Sick.
6. I want to go on a vacation. Really bad.
7. I have 3 weddings left this summer. That's not bad considering I had like 9 two years ago.
8. We are doing a fiesta-themed booth at the North American Christian Convention for the Bible Bowl Nationals. Dorky, I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do. It's Bible Bowl, people...need I say more? (I like to pretend I didn't do Bible Bowl for 2 years in Jr. High...but I won't lie; I did.)
9. I think I'll go for a walk tonight. AND get an ice cream cone. OK so instead I had strawberries and chocolate pudding. But I did go for a walk.
10. I'm really wanting to take a spontaneous road trip soon...maybe this matches up w/ #6.
11. I don't think I will ever see the movie The Omen. The previews are enough to give me nightmares.
12. I do, however, still need to see The Breakup despite my brother-in-law's negative response.
13. CIY starts this week all over the place. I'm jealous. It brings back sweet old memories from the BCG's and from adventures w/ Amanda in high school and a million other things that ever happened at CIY.
14. I'm so glad Missy finally posted that they're having a baby so I can express my excitement! Yay! Steph and I vote it's going to be a boy; Alli and Heidi think it'll be a girl. My tiny little old roomie is prego! :-)
15. Currently I'm watching ABC's new show How to Get The Guy...and wondering if I need to be on it. J/k. Well, maybe...
16. How is it that when I go to Kroger with the intention of only leaving w/ some fruit, I end up with half of the store?
17. I love popcorn.
18. I need a haircut.
19. I have too much time on my hands, clearly. Next blog will be something of substance. I promise. Pinky-swear.