Monday, August 14, 2006

grrr.


I'm in a grumpy mood today.

I don't know why, but some days I just want to stay that way. It's not a good thing when, in the morning you come into work and just know that everything's going to annoy you that day. Today was one of those days. I just wanted to go home. And then I got home, and I was annoyed with being there by myself and being bored and tired but unable to sleep. I'm annoyed with myself and frustrated with how my own mind works.

But then, I went for a walk, and it was beautiful outside. Probably one of the most gorgeous nights ever. And I'm better. God and I talked a little, and I still have lots more talking and listening to do w/ Him, but I'm not so grumpy anymore. Just tired.

But it still is one of those days. And it's on days like this I'm thankful for Sanctus Real's song "I'm Not Alright." It makes me realize it's okay sometimes to have "one of those days."

Okay, I'm going to go eat some homemade ice cream (because that's what you do when you're in a bad mood) and get some sleep. :-)

No comments: