Friday, August 03, 2007

loo-a-vul...

so i'm on my way out the door in about 5 minutes to meet Miss Abbie Cole and friends to head down to my BFF Amanda's house in Louisville for Abbie's bachelorette party. It's pretty much going to be a great time. And the fact that Abbie is getting married before Amanda and I makes us feel old, but she's all growed up now. It'll be fun to celebrate with her!

I visited CIY in Carbondale again last night for the last night of Robin Sigars being a director there. It is sad to me, because ever since I started going to CIY in 1996, Robin has been my director. I've had the privilege of working alongside him since then as I traveled for LCC several years and will miss seeing him every summer in Carbondale! However, I'm excited that his ministry is going to continue in Carterville, MO and can't wait to see how God uses him there to do big things!

As for now, I'm off to Kentucky, ya'll...

No comments: