Friday, June 20, 2008

HollyWOOD

Well, I'm headed for Hollywood tomorrow! This week I'll be out in L.A. for a youth conference called Ignite held at UCLA with all of the junior high/senior high kids from Central Christian Church in Las Vegas. I'm pretty stoked to go hang out with the kids from their group and the fact that it's my job to do so is pretty awesome. I am thankful.

Looking forward to also catching up with Lindsay Heston who lives IN Hollywood, literally, and hanging out with her a bit before Ignite starts. If you don't know her, you probably should. I was in school with her at LCC and she moved out to Hollywood to pursue an acting career. She has had some minor roles and is getting ready to travel the world for a year to do missions work. Keep up with her in the future...I'm sure you'll see her on the big screen someday! She even has an imdb page...search for Lindsay Heston at www.imdb.com.

I have a lot left to do today...packing, a quick trip to Springfield, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to update from the west coast, but if not...I'll be in hollyWOOD, ya'll!

No comments: