Monday, December 29, 2003

Good Morning Flu...

Here's how my day started--woke up around 6:30 a.m. feeling claustrophobic (I was somehow dreaming that all these boxes were around me--probably b/c of all the cleaning I've been doing) and could not fall back asleep. It progressed into extreme nausea and I thought I was going to throw up. If you know me well, you know that puking is my absolute worst fear in life. I will do anything, anything, anything to avoid throwing up! Anyways you can rejoice because I have not had to, and I hope I never will! I was extremely nauseous all morning and couldn't fall back asleep, and I'm not sure if it's the flu or just something I ate yesterday. However, I have enjoyed my day laying in front of the TV watching the Newlyweds marathon--so much that I feel as if I live right there with Jessica and Nick. I'm feeling much better, but I'm really achy and stuff still in case you were wondering. Please be praying that I get better very soon b/c I'm supposed to move in 3 days and then travel w/ the band! I definitely don't feel like going at the moment, so hopefully that will change.

I'm sure you were all dying to know those details of my day, but that's what blogs are for, right? I can type anything I feel like typing! Well I must continue on to watching VH1's All Access about celebrity mothers. Exciting day, I know. peace out...

No comments: