Monday, January 05, 2004

On the road and back again...

Whew! It's been awhile since my blogging days a week ago! I'm now in Avon, IN, sitting around in my house just checking my email. I moved on Thursday and already Friday I left w/ One 5 Oh to go to a high school winter retreat in northern Indiana. We got back late last night so I got to sleep in today--that was wonderful! The weekend was great and actually it was very similar to camp teams for me. I am really enjoying it so far though--the first day I was here I was kinda getting nervous and afraid of just the idea of everything being new and different to me, but I'm starting to get used to it now.

It's weird b/c you'd think I have a whole lot to write on here but nothing is really coming to my mind or fingers. I do need to get my shower and get ready to be in the office around 1:00 today so I could get started doing that instead. Maybe I'll have some more details to write about later. Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year! Much love...

No comments: