Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Preparing for takeoff again

I cannot believe I haven't updated this in so long it seems like! Anyways, things have been great here in Indy. I'm starting to get more and more used to it so it's not too awkward here anymore. I've been working in the office and today I actually have a LOT to do! I'm working on sending out support letters and later this afternoon my task will be to go to the store and get lots of food to stock up the bus for our upcoming ski weekend in Pennsylvania. There is a high school winter retreat that we'll be at, and it's supposed to be several churches from the Indy area. I'm excited to go and to ski, even though I haven't "hit the slopes" since my first and last time in 8th grade! I'll try to count how many times I fall, but it will most likely be too many to number. I may have to start using letters too.

Anyways, it's weird b/c i'm never quite sure what to write on this thing b/c some of you I have talked to and updated you personally.

I suppose I should get going though b/c I'm going to head home for lunch soon. I'm in the office by myself at the moment, but my belly is a-rumblin'. I will hopefully talk to ya'll soon! Call me whenever you want, I love to hear from my friends and fam! Peace...I'm out.

(p.s. I looked back at my old blogs and remembered that I was going to pick a new song each day--oops, I guess I forgot about that! haha. I suppose that will be a random thing instead of daily.)

No comments: