Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Random Thoughts...

So tonight as I sat and watched one of the best girly movies ever, You've Got Mail, I thought about Meg Ryan "sending a question out into the void." It reminded me much of what I'm doing right now. The internet is really something, isn't it? You can actually sit and type anything you want; you can write the complete truth or make up everything entirely. You could reinvent yourself as a completely imaginary person if you wanted! That could be fun...but fortunately my integrity always leads me to only truth-telling. However, I do enjoy writing whatever I feel or think without really knowing if anyone is going to read it or not. Sometimes I like to pretend that people actually look at this website, but then I remember that everyone has probably forgotten about it and I'm really just "sending these random letters out into the void" as Meg Ryan did. Ah well...I always did want to be just like her! I just love her hair in that movie so much!

OK enough about that. Things are great here--got back from skiing (or TRYING to ski) in PA this past weekend. It would take days to tell you about my many falls and tumbles to the ground so I'll save you from the torture! It was sure entertaining, I would say, and I'm positive that anyone who saw me was laughing!

This weekend we're staying around Indy so that's exciting. My first actual weekend around here!

Well I should really get some sleep...busy day in the office tomorrow! I have got to prepare myself! (Gosh, I'm in a crazy writing mood right now!) As I must quote from the movie one more time, "Thank Yer" for reading my blog! Layta.

No comments: