Tuesday, December 16, 2003

OK, I have officially figured out how to do the links on this page so I thought I'd go a little crazy adding links to webpages of the artists that I love most! If you know me well you know I absolutely love music, so it's necessary that I let you in on some of the best artists! Speaking of...I was supposed to see Shane & Shane in Wheaton this past weekend but that unfortunately unsafe white precipitation we call snow had to get in the way! Also, Matt Wertz (another favorite) was in the area Sunday night but I didn't go...I suppose another day, perhaps.

For the times when I'm looking back and wondering why I started this blog--you just moved out of college and you're thinking it will be a good way of keeping everyone else updated on your life and you're hoping everyone else will catch on!

It is extremely late and I should be getting to bed...although I really don't have exciting plans for tomorrow. I get to renew my license, which equals taking another lovely picture--yay! Maybe do some Christmas shopping, and who knows what else? Why am I typing this on here anyway, because no one even knows my blog address yet! Basically I'm just sending this out into the great unknown of the worldwide web. maybe some bored person will find adventure in the journey of my wandering thoughts...

who's cool with their choice of words? it's me, it's me! (see previous sentence)

No comments: