Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thank You Aquafresh!
 
After reading my most recent blogs and after what you're about to read in this blog, I'm considering creating an Awards ceremony for products... just for anything in the world!  Man it would be huge!  They already have awards for tv shows, movies, music, sports, etc. but not for commercials or products as far as I know.  We could come up w/ a new name...let's see, they've got the Emmy's, Grammy's, what could we name it?  Anyways, there would obviously be different categories for like "best new invention" or "best creativity" or "best commercial" (my personal favorite) or "best dual product commercial" (like Target's commercials that also advertise a product available in their own store--great idea to partner up guys!)...i don't know let's come up w/ some more categories. 
 
Anyways, the only reason I'm going on and on about this is b/c of one simple award I'd like to give out--to the people at Aquafresh.  So simple, yet so smart.  Their new toothpaste that has the floss thing in the cap (cleverly entitled "Floss 'N' Cap") is my favorite thing ever.  The toothpaste, though nothing special, is good, but they have promoted cleaner teeth for me.  I really don't like to floss and I just never thought about it most of the time until I bought this toothpaste.  However, now when I go to brush my teeth the floss cap is just sitting there staring at me, holding me accountable to flossing.  So, I've broken down and I do it every single night before I brush.  What great accountability!  And so, I suppose Aquafresh would win the accountability award. 
 
As you can see, these blogs are just getting better and better (as you and I both roll our eyes or laugh at that statement).  Once again, a very non-inspiring, yet corny blog day.  I hope you have a wonderful day and an even greater weekend! 

No comments: