Friday, August 13, 2004

My color of choice today is bright orange...why? Because it's quite a happy color and I have had a wonderful day. Orange reminds me of bright, happy days that show up after gray, gloomy days, that's what today was. Yesterday was a long and frustrating day in some ways and last night I went to bed hoping today wouldn't be the same. Today was one of those days where I REALLY felt the ministry side of this job. I won't disclose too much information, but basically I had a visit w/ a girl from TX who is planning on coming here next week as a transfer. However, she wasn't for sure and though she knew God was leading her here, Satan was clearly making her doubt in some ways. God was pointing her this direction through so many ways--people, signs, her own journal, etc. It was incredible how many signs she saw and how much peace she felt just being here, and it was just an exciting, yet crazy day here. She left pretty sure that she's coming, and I ask that you'd pray she'll be here in a week. I won't say her name, but God knows who she is.

It has been one of those amazing days where you can see how all the pieces fit together and how God is working specifically in an individual's life. It's so exciting to be a part of the Kingdom! I love it!


No comments: