Monday, August 16, 2004

SOLO Traveler?

I was just drinking my Caramel Hazelnut Latte and reading the lid while I swallowed. That's what it said. SOLO Traveler. I thought...hm...that's kinda like me! I like that phrase. I especially like what it said on the lid underneath that--"Caution: Contents Hot". Now, that is certainly true isn't it? Haha, just kidding. :-) I'm silly.

Had a great weekend at home--fun times w/ the fam. Some good laughs. Maddy is hilarious and is growing up soooo fast! Cory is such a great mommy w/ her...I love to watch and learn for the future. Cory, David, & I played a fun game of catch the other night and I was laughing so hard that I was coughing...that always happens when I laugh too hard and it happened a lot this weekend. Yesterday we all went to the Mendota Sweet Corn Festival, which makes 2 weekends in a row that I've eaten fair food and had my "fair" share of white-trash America observing. Funniest part of the day, however, was when I heard this hillbilly guy say to someone, "You wanna bowla beans? Ahm gunna get me a bowla beans, you wansum beans?" (if you're trying to pronounce that in the proper way, you gotta say it real fast w/ a hillbilly accent.) It was hilarious. Anyways, w/ that vision in your mind have a wonderful day.

much love.

No comments: