Monday, August 02, 2004

Since my last blog, I have been pretty busy! Wednesday I was out of the office to visit the girls at CIY in Carbondale--another day to tease me and make me want to be there all the time! Thursday was our office retreat, and being only in Elkhart, it felt like we were somewhere out East. It was a really nice place! Friday was the most boring day ever, then I saw the Bourne Supremacy w/ Chels and that was really good! Saturday I had Early Registration here at the school and then headed to Dara & Dion's wedding in Ottawa. It was a great time--lots of dancing! Spent yesterday at home, and we had a nice little cookout and I ate a ton of great food! Went to Fuel last night, and Jacob talked about being distinct as a Christian--not holding the light we have to ourselves but also not being too involved in the world so much that we are unrecognizable. It was a good night at Fuel and a good night of fellowship at DQ afterwards w/ missy, jake, & amanda. good times. well i'll be sure to mark this blog down as the best one in history. i'm sure you all cared to know my daily schedule for the past several days but now you're informed anyways! have a great week!

No comments: