Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm not even sure what I want to write in here today b/c I have a lot going through my head at the moment...lots of thoughts from reading other people's blogs that are making me think...investigate...seek out answers or just more questions.

I am challenged and stretched by reading other people's blogs...it's like getting into the mind of a person (only if it's someone who writes openly and freely and doesn't hold back). It's like good conversation over a hot cup of tea next to a fireplace...that kind of conversation. about nothing, yet so full of meaning and value.

maybe what i'm writing isn't so much about people's blogs, but rather about conversation in general. I crave those kinds of conversations...that draw me in & entice me. sometimes i don't even speak but I'd rather listen and soak up wisdom that needs to settle and form into thoughts and words in my heart and in my mouth. It's like the words are feathers floating through the air. bits and pieces may just fly here and there without resonating anywhere. oh, but i love when a good feather of truth, or slight possibility of truth, is transformed into a heavier piece of clay that begins to mold into my system of thought.

No comments: