Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Today, this is what I fear:

-that I will not get to spend time in the beautiful summer sunshine that's dancing across a sky as blue as this shade.
-that I will not get a nap and will continue to be tired forever
-that I have arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome and my hands will continue to hurt daily for some reason....it's weird and it's really bothering me...I almost cried today.
-not getting things done that I need to get done (seminary homework, house church retreat planning, making my famous banana bread for women's discipleship tomorrow, etc.)
-that someday as a leader I will breakdown (that's what we talked about in shaping the heart of a leader today so now i'm paranoid)
-that I will not get to marry Matt Wertz (i know, ridiculous)
-that I will forget to do something somewhere
-not spending enough time with the Lord
-focusing too much on being a Martha (see Luke 10:38-42)

I know I have no reason to fear. However, I still do.

No comments: