Friday, November 19, 2004

Most adventure all week:

LCC had a bomb threat, yes a bomb threat, yesterday afternoon. We evacuated the campus and cleared everyone out so the campus could be searched thoroughly. It's all safe and clear and we're back in action today. It's interesting to me how many rumors are already being passed around in the dorms about possible names of who it could be or how it came in and whether anything was found...pretty sure all of them remain "rumors" that are purely false. Gosh I love being in the middle of a Christian bubble...the rumor mill, the gossip/angel? factory, etc. Any other fun names you can think of? I just like to laugh at it sometimes! Don't get me wrong, I love this institution VERY much and that's why I recruit students to come here. I just think it's a funny place to be sometimes.

Anyways that's what happened in my life yesterday.
Today==> ICTC in Springfield this afternoon/night==>hanging out w/ my house church peeps in El Paso later (really late actually). That's the day in case you were wondering what I'm up to. T-R-O-U-B-L-E. :-)

No comments: