(This list comes from various "Best of 2004" sources...and it is my "worst of.") Thank you radio stations & DJ's for your over-generous contribution to society. If I hear these songs one more time, I really might vomit. Or just get mad at the DJ's some more.
Note: these are not in any particular order.
1. Over and Over - Nelly & Tim McGraw
2. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
3. Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
4. The Reason - Hoobastank (*I REALLY mean this one!)
5. Baby Boy - Beyonce...in fact, ANYTHING by her might make me sick.
6. Vertigo - U2 (sorry U2 lovers...it's gonna have to grow on me.. right now it's just plain annoying!
7. Someday - Nickelback
8. Angels & Take My Breath Away- Jessica Simpson (honored w/ TWO bad songs)
9. Pieces of Me - little sister Ashlee Simpson (haha - she hates that...i think it's hilarious, oh and that song about "livin' in the shadows!!!" makes me cringe too)
10. My Band - D12
11. Dip It Low - Christina Milian (ok now that songs's just gross)
12. Where Are We Runnin'? - Lenny Kravitz
13. It's My Life - No Doubt
14. The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow
15. My Immortal - Evanescence
Ahh...thank you to the NOW That's What I Call Music CD series from 2004 for helping me remember the worst songs of the year. There are several more on their way to making MY list. And don't even get me started on Christian music...