Friday, January 21, 2005

Why can't I keep my eyes open?

...SO tired today. Why? I guess I need to go to bed earlier. I'm pretty sure that even if I went to bed at 6:00 at night, I'd still struggle to wake up in the mornings. I guess my busy day yesterday wore me out. here's what happened:

  • Work: We had 5, yes 5, visits yesterday. That may not sound like a ton of work, but it's tiring to feel like you're responsible for several visitors' impression of a school. My job has a lot to do with impressions and helping people to see what LCC is really like...and my fear is always that they'll walk away w/ the wrong idea.
  • SFG: went great, then I had them over for dinner, so had to cook & clean up, wasn't finished till like 8:00.
  • Laundry: 2 loads
  • Industrial skills: I broke out the electric drill/screwdriver thing and completed 2 projects-- 1)put together this tiny 99 cent shelf from IKEA to hang belts on in my closet, and it took forever b/c I only have 2 hands. 2)FINALLY hung the big French cafe picture on my wall above the kitchen table...it had been waiting there for months!
  • Nails: painted them, then decided I was too tired to wait for them to dry enough, so removed it all and went to bed.

Now that you have my last night's agenda, it probably sounds like nothing. And really it is. I'm just tired and had nothing else to write about and thought I'd share my exciting life with all my friendly readers. Have a lovely weekend.

No comments: