Tuesday, February 08, 2005

From Aspen to Chicago (Bachelorette recap Week #5)

Jen is sending the good guys home...first Ben to Aspen, now Wendell back to Chicago...what next?

If Wendell wasn't 32 I might just go look for him in Chi-town someday, but unfortunately that's a whole 10 years older than me...i'm like a third of his life younger than him. I guarantee he'll have no trouble finding a girl who loves him after the show.

I don't know what's going on w/ Jen & John Paul...how can she be even slightly attracted to him but not Wendell? Still confusing to me...

I do like Jerry a little more this week after seeing his family, but he needs to be less concerned about his image and more concerned about just being real w/ Jen and open w/ her.

Ryan's family freaked me out a little but I do think Jen and ABC overemphasized the Thailand thing...they just got back for heaven's sake! Give them a break! Ryan is still cute but for some reason I don't know if I'm feelin' it...I just don't know.

From here on out, I really don't know what's going to happen. My predictions have sucked thus far, so I'll stop making them!

I do know this: at least Extreme Home Makeover's "How'd They Do That?" show never lets me down on Monday nights!

No comments: