Thursday, March 17, 2005

March Madness

And madness it is, my friends. Complete madness that I, having not a single clue about basketball other than I want ILLINOIS to win, am doing great so far in my brackets. I filled them out the other night based on nothing but the numbers in front of me, and some choosing by color (thanks to Nate), but that's about all. All I have to say is this: so far I'm 4-4, and I'm on the way to being 8-8 if the 4 games going on right now continue the way they are. We'll have to see.


Oh yeah, and Happy St. Patty's Day.

Tomorrow I'm headed down to Evansville for the Clark/Jones wedding. Yay! Can't wait to see Linds and hang out before her big day Saturday. It will be a good time, and I must say that I'm quite happy with the tan I've attained after only 2 weeks.

Cheers to all of you, as I tip back my red water bottle as opposed to a green brew.

No comments: