Monday, April 11, 2005

Today I....

-Again, can't get enough of Missy Higgins. Ten Days is the song in my head, and this line is on replay in my mind: "...you're still the only one that feels like home..."

- think I'm ready for a good rain.

-am looking forward to my trips to San Antonio, Colorado, and Georgia over the next 3 months.

-think singing is one of the things that makes me the happiest.

-like my springy skirt even though it is cooling off outside.

-dislike 2 things about my job and it makes me want to go somewhere new...but then I realize that I also really like my job a lot of the time.

-just overheard my boss talking about a conference in Orlando? i doubt i'll be getting to go, however...

-am going to eat all the Monical's pizza I can eat for dinner. Thanks for calling me and inviting me Aubs!

-realized I have decisions to make about living arrangements and roommates and I need to figure that out soon b/c I won't be able to afford living in my apt. this summer alone...

-want to go run around outside and play if it rains and it's warm enough...

-wish I was better at a lot of stuff...

-am fine w/ my apartment looking like a disaster. And, I'm happy with sleeping on my living room floor for no apparent reason. Yes, my bed was open and empty, but I have always liked sleeping on the floor, and it was nice last night.

-have a heavy heart for a lot of people...
-am trying to make that my focus instead of my own world.

-am one day ahead of yesterday, but I'm on the brink of tomorrow.

No comments: