Wednesday, September 28, 2005

on the road again

"On the road again" should probably be the title of my life, since i tend to be on the road a lot. But I don't mind. In fact, I love it. I think it's because I feel like I'm making progress. I'm getting somewhere. That's always a good thing to know in life.

I'm about to be gone for the next week, so don't expect any blogs from me. I'll fill you in when I get back.

I'm SOOOO sad that I'm going to miss tonight's So You Think You Can Dance as well as next Wednesday's. I'm not sure which is the last week, but I have college fairs. Don't tell me who wins cuz my roommate is going to tape it for me!

Speaking of TV, it has been such a whirlwind of season finales and season premieres! With tears I have said goodbye to Wildfire, Beautiful People, and soon SYTYCD. I have welcomed back, however, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, The O.C., Grey's Anatomy, and probably more to come.

And in other news, as my sister has posted in her recent blog...Fall is here. Much to my dismay, the summer is gone. I have reluctantly welcomed my hoodies, my colored pants (though still with flip flops), and caramel apple cider from Starbucks back into my heart. I will miss the summer, but I suppose I will enjoy the crispness of fall...but only for a short while. I just don't like what it leads into. And it's so much harder to find SHOES! ugh.

I have lots to do, so I am on my way. Have a lovely day! Grab yourself some caramel apple cider, wear some flip flops, go outside and play, and enjoy the in-between of seasons!

No comments: