Thursday, September 22, 2005

i'm intrigued

post #2 already this morning? you betcha.

I'm intrigued right now and completely blown away at the wisdom of meteorologists and other weather people who can study the paths of hurricanes and such. This Hurricane Rita thing is blowing my mind, and I'm scared already for the people of the Houston and Galveston area...along w/ all of the Katrina refugees who were sent there! Wow. I don't even know what to think other than the fact that it is scary to think it could destroy one more city and so many more lives. I really want to go help.

and on a completely different note, I'm also intrigued at how my cough medicine that I took this morning has made me feel dizzy, yet great, all morning. I think it's fun. at least i know it's working!

and also (i had to edit this post and add this comment in), if you haven't listened to Laurianne Cates yet, you should. I recommend these songs that I can't stop listening to: "The Kiss," "Back in June," and "The Only Hand I'll Ever Hold." they're just soothing. I love it. I'm addicted to those songs right now.

No comments: