Friday, September 01, 2006

a good day and a thought...

So today is a good day. I don't know why, but it is. As every day should be, really. I woke up in a great mood, and I believe it will carry on throughout the day.

And it's the start of a long Labor Day weekend, during which I have very few plans, but those I do have will prove to be exciting ones I'm sure...including a fun wedding where fun friends will be!

And here's my thought...well, 2 thoughts.

1) I just think it's weird that on Labor Day no one works. Does that make sense to anyone?

and, 2) Did anyone see the VMA's? I didn't see them all, but I can't help but comment on Shakira. I'll admit she is quite pretty, but her voice is just awful. Is that really singing? Just a thought.

but on that note, please have a fantastic Labor Day weekend. And use the word 'fantastic' more often...it's not used often enough.

No comments: