Monday, December 04, 2006

update & prayer request

I wouldn't normally blog this, but I just thought it was easier than emailing tons of people. Just wanted to ask for your prayers for my Dad again...we're back in Chicago in the waiting room, hoping to know what's going on soon. It's probably not anything to do with the liver, however. He has been having chest pains for a few days now, and we think it has something to do with the accident he and my uncle were in a week ago on Lakeshore Drive. We're hoping they take care of the chest pains and the other things that have been setbacks lately. Anyway, he was flown from Streator to Chicago this evening and is now in ICU for the night. The rest of us just got here to the city and will wait to see what's going on. I'll try to keep you all updated, but for now, we're grateful for and appreciative of your prayers. Thanks friends!

No comments: