Anywho, as these days are fleeting by, I've been busy being forgetful, anxious, scatterbrained, and curious. I've had moments where I love being by myself, moments where I love being with my family, and moments when I actually wished I lived in community again like in the dorms. (That was a very brief moment, because rarely do I envy dorm life.) Sometimes I just miss the way us girls used to sit around together doing nothing but at least doing nothing together. It's way more fun to do nothing with other people than by yourself in an apartment.
Thankfully, I've had plenty to keep me busy and away from having nothing to do. I leave for Romania in 3 days...in fact, my flight leaves O'Hare in approximately 71 hours. While I'm preparing for that, I'm trying to make sure things are ready for the Bethany Dillon/Warren Barfield concert here on Friday, April 13th (if you didn't know about this, you should come! It's @ 8:00...tickets are free to LCC students, $10 for everyone else...so it's a pretty good deal for a fun night! Bring lots of people too!). Among those details, I'm trying to do what's actually my job and get students to LCC!
Because I like lists, here are the other things going on in my brain that have nothing to do with anything:
- I have pretty much gotten nowhere with my March Madness brackets this year...though I do have Ohio State winning it all, I have them beating Kansas. Too bad they're already out...
- I don't think I have a free weekend until May...is that sad or good? I can't decide.
- My new fave song="A Little Bit More" by Jamie Lidell...the one on the sweet Target commercial. I am in love with it. and I think I'm going to have to buy his music, b/c he's pretty much amazing.
- I hate when sad things happen and when people get sick and when babies are lost and when old age steals the fun out of life.
- I love this weather and the fact that I can run and walk outside again after work in the evenings...and that the sun is out until 7:30 or so at night.
- I'm ready for my new purse that I ordered to come in...
- I hope I can get some sweet pictures in Romania...I'm really hoping for some good ones.
- I'm probably going to have to send my dentist's office a postcard, because now that I've been there like every day since last Wednesday adjusting my crowns, we're all BFF.
- I love this weather. did i say that? and the smell of rain tonight coming through my window was incredible...i want a front porch so badly...
And on that note, I think I'll go back to enjoying that lovely smell...and a new episode of The Hills.