Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reality TV time...

Mmmk...I have to write about reality TV just for this one moment.

Let's chat, just for a sec...mmk?

#1: The Bachelor. I confess. I am emotionally attached to the idea of Andy & Tessa. Bevin is completely annoying, and I can't even figure out why. Also, she never thinks twice about anything but says exactly what she knows Andy wants to hear. Folks, this is a problem with the beginning stages of relationships (and I know this as a SINGLE person...), and it has got to stop. Tessa, on the other hand, has been playing it wisely by not putting herself out there completely emotionally. If it makes ME smile watching the two of them together, and I don't even know them personally, it just has to be her. If he chooses Bevin over her in the end, I nominate him for the award of "Hottest but Dumbest Man Alive." On a different note, I'm completely jealous of their amazing dates. I'd certainly love to go on an all day date in Hawaii...but for now, I'd be fine w/ just any kind of date...this warm weather's making me want some summer love!

#2: American Idol: It really doesn't matter right now who wins. They're all going to have record deals, and I'll want all of their albums. Though Melinda went home tonight (and it probably should have been Blake...), she'll have a million labels calling her as soon as her contract is up for the Idol tour. If Blake makes an album with the funky style of Maroon 5, I'm so in. I love his style and can't wait to see something of his own. Jordin is just amazing. That girl can saaang. Sidenote: Adam Levine is hott. But his vocals didn't sound all that great live.

#3: Tori & Dean: Inn Love: My sister and I might be the only ones who have watched and loved this show. I've gained a completely new respect for Tori Spelling since the days of Donna Martin. Shocker of the century: she's a real person! As are all celebrities, but she is really funny and doesn't hide anything like most celebrities do! Her husband Dean McDermott has such a great personality and is just as funny as she is. I'm anxious to see how their B&B is going and how the new baby Liam is getting along next fall when Season 2 returns.

#4: So You Think You Can Dance; It's coming, people...the return of the best show ever! I cannot wait until it starts! All I have to say is that Dan Karaty better still be choreographing and judging! And Mary Murphy better settle herself down for this season.

#5: National Bingo Night: Are game shows considered reality TV? I think so. I'm not gonna lie...I think I'm turning into a senile old woman who sits at home on Friday nights and does puzzles while drinking a glass of wine and watching Bingo on TV. You can bet I'll be watching and printing out my Bingo cards to play along with this one. Not so much to win, but because the host is Ed Sanders--my favorite carpenter ever from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! He is adorable. That's all I need to convince me to play Bingo on a friday night.

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Yes! my my reality TV sister..Idol has had several great ones who actually might have career's after the show somewhere besides the TV Guide channel. I didn't watch the Bachelor this season..glad it makes you smile!

Anonymous said...

I also love Tori & Dean: Inn Love.....I thought I was the only one who watched it!!!! And I also love Tessa and Andy together.

I am a reality show junkie!