Friday, May 25, 2007

things & stuff

So I have a new nephew!!! Evan Richard Kreitzer was born on Tuesday morning, and I'm proud to have the cutest niece and nephew ever! You can see a few more pictures on my sister's blog, but here are a few others:


Isn't he such a doll? My sister told David the other day in the hospital, "We make cute kids." I agree. You should tell her good job... ;)

I was looking at my fridge last night @ little Cameron David Raymer's birth announcement (which has been up for awhile now...), and I started thinking about how weird we are in American culture. (stick with me for a second...) I think it's funny that we always ask the length and weight of babies when they're born. Of course when they come out we're wondering how huge they are or how tiny they are, but it's just a funny thing that we always ask. (By the way, Evan was 7 lbs., 10 oz. and 21 inches long.) I'm wondering if we should start asking each other our height and weight on birthdays? I don't think that would go over very well...

In other news... the best show EVER started last night: So You Think You Can Dance. I am already amazed and inspired. I wish I was still a good dancer. I was never that good, but I could dance. I just need an outlet for it these days...

And another exciting piece of information is this: John Mayer's playing FOR FREE @ the Taste of Chicago this summer on the 4th of July. I'm so there. For once I shall have an exciting 4th of July! woo-hoo!

And on that note, I'm going home because our office is empty and it's Friday of a 3-day weekend.

No comments: