Thursday, July 26, 2007

madness

I wish that I could show you how crazy my sister and brother-in-law's garage looks right now. She and I just finished getting all of our crap out there for a garage sale tomorrow and Saturday morning, and I'm pretty sure you couldn't fit another darn thing in there. It looks like a freakin Value City or TJ Maxx or Marshalls or something.

She said if anyone drives by thinking "ah, there's not much there..." she'll chase them down. There is bound to be something for everyone in that garage...

and considering it's midnight and i'm tired from an evening of retail arrangements in the garage and a glass of wine and the fact that i'm getting up even EARLIER on a Friday off than I would on a day of work to sell our wares...I should publish this most pointless blog ever and go to bed.

Goodnight.

No comments: