Monday, October 08, 2007

lately

i'm pretty busy. you might hear me complain, but i'm really not complaining on the inside. i'd much rather be busy than bored. and i'm much too lazy to capitalize any letters right now, so please excuse me while i give into the pressure of using entirely lowercase letters.

at the moment i'm laying on my very large king sized bed at the hilton indian lakes resort in the suburbs of chicago. (don't worry lincoln...i got it for an extremely low price on priceline...) it feels good to just lay here. i had campus visit day all day at lincoln and a college fair tonight. this week i'll be residing here at the hilton due to college fairs every single night until i head home late thursday night. and then friday i'm driving to the "city of progress"--heath, ohio--for my friends' wedding.
and now, because i'm absolutely too tired to think about anything else, and because i like to share my favorite things with people, this is a bit of what i'm watching and listening to lately:

watching:

Brothers & Sisters on ABC...Sunday nights @ 10/9c. I have no idea why I didn't watch this all last season, but I'm catching myself up by renting Season 1. Last week after I watched this season's premiere episode, I woke up the next morning actually worried about the Walker family. You know you're too into a TV show when you're worried about a fictional family.


The Office. Come on folks, if you're not watching this, you're missing out. And if you don't think it's funny, then you haven't watched long enough...OR you have a strange sense of humor. Thankfully every week is filled with new quotable lines. Otherwise, I'd worry that it would become the next Napoleon Dynamite of comedy...so overused that it's not really that funny anymore.

The Hills on MTV. I can't figure out why I just love to watch the lives of real people in southern California, but I do. I just like Lauren. I think we'd be friends.

Tori & Dean: Inn Love on Oxygen. I'm about 3 weeks behind on this show, but I am hoping for a marathon sometime soon. Tori Spelling & her husband Dean are pretty hilarious. They're actually really charming and funny people to watch! If you haven't seen it, check it out. As if we all need another show to be addicted to...

OK...now that i'm really tired from posting those, i'm going to bed. tomorrow if i'm bored between things i'll make my list of music faves these days. i'm sure you can't wait!

(and i realized that by the end of this post i did actually use capital letters...sometimes i just can't escape good grammar even when i try.)

No comments: