Wednesday, March 19, 2008

short update...

Well, I'm about ready to head to bed, but I thought I'd at least update ya'll on my luggage...it finally arrived today! I got it tonight when we got back from visiting Real to get some souvenirs in the form of European chocolate. yumm..... And I will say, it feels great to be wearing my own clothes again, even though I learned some good lessons from living without it for several days.

I'm looking fwd to tomorrow b/c it's my group's day w/ the kiddos in the center. The last 2 days we have been painting, so I'm ready to spend some time w/ the kids!

We had great group devos tonight just singing songs while 2 of the guys led us on the piano here in the living room. We were joined by 3 other guests staying here at the hotel who are originally from Spain and Italy but are at a Bible College in southern England. They were older than typical Bible college students, but it was great to worship with them and learn about what they're doing. It was a glimpse of heaven singing w/ a few different nationalities present...including our very own William (he's one of our group but is an international student from Hong Kong...and we LOVE him...he's hilarious!).

Well, I am out...

noapte buna!

No comments: