Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Cincinnati ho!

No, I don't mean "ho" as you might hear in a P. Diddy number, instead more like a pirate. Just picture me w/ a pirate eye patch on and wearing stripes (do they wear stripes? i don't remember)--anyways that's funny to think about. If you're ever sad just think of that for a little chuckle. For real though I'm heading out to Cincinnati in about an hour and it'll be nice to escape this office for a few days. I'll be back Friday after I attend the Lauren/Ryan Sarver wedding in Catlin on my way back. Then I'm headed home for "Streator's 4th/America's Best"--we've got some pretty darn good fireworks! Some have said they're better than Chicago's fireworks...I'd like to agree but I've never seen them in chi-town.

You might be asking, "what are you going to Cincinnati for?" Well, funny you ask. Unfortunately it's for the Bible Bowl national tournament downtown...quite a rowdy time if you ask me! I have no idea what I'll be doing but during my non-exhibit hours I'll be wandering around the Hilton Netherlands Plaza or the mall that is connected to it. The other 3 hours of the day I'll be standing by the LCC display wondering if any students will talk to me about LCC or not. Well, I should make sure I'm ready to go. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: