Tuesday, June 22, 2004

It has actually been a busy day! I had a visit today at 11:30, which went well (my first one by myself), and then ate a really late lunch (ordered First Wok--yum), and then helped M.K. move her office. So, all in all, I've done some useful things and I have some things on my desk that I'm leaving unfinished for another day!

Nothing too exciting to write today... I got a new journal last night from B&N, that was fun! I love to journal these days--especially on here b/c I can type faster than write. I'm looking fwd. to a night of just relaxing in my apartment and reading, maybe watching one of the 3 channels I get on TV for a bit, making a frappe from my sis's yummy Homemade Gourmet mix, and then going to bed early.

I wish I had something more interesting to say, but I don't. It's kind of like one of those bottlecaps that you open with excitement hoping that you won $1000 or even just another free pop, but you're sadly disappointed with the words "You are not a winner. Try again." So I apologize that there's no prize value to the words of my blog today! Try again tomorrow!

No comments: