Thursday, June 17, 2004

Time: 3:37 p.m.

What I'm waiting for: a student to arrive to meet w/ him about coming to LCC

On my list of CDs to order eventually: Nickel Creek's "This Side", Bethany Dillon's self-titled, Ginny Owens' "Beautiful", and possibly Jonathan Barnes' "File Under Agrarian."

Plans for tonight: Go w/ Chantell to see her son Ryder play baseball

Plans for tomorrow: If the sun's a-shinin', I'll be a-tannin' at the pool all day, then heading to see Brad Paisley at the Sangamon County Fair! Yay!

What I plan to have for supper: Hm....First Wok anyone?

What you're thinking right now: Why is Mandy's blog in this weird format today?

My answer: I have no idea...I'm just cool like that I suppose :-)

I'm off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of Oz!
Bye-eee!!!

No comments: