Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Let me just say that Bethany Dillon is freaking amazing. She's 15 and has more talent that I've ever seen a 15 year old girl have. She definitely has more WISDOM than your average 15-year-old girl. Go to her website: www.bethanydillon.com and read her lyrics, listen to her music, and read her online journal and tell me she's not brilliant! Just try!

Right about now I'm REALLY hoping that some of YOU start your own blogs someday soon b/c I'm extremely bored and I feel like I've researched the internet to the farthest extent. actually I'm lying about that...b/c every day I do find something new and cool to look at. I've been spending a lot of time at www.relevantmagazine.com checking out some cool articles and what-not. I have read every person's blog that I know of (which isn't many) and I have checked up on all my favorite musical artists' websites. I have cleaned out the drawers of this thing in Greg's office. I have cleaned out the admissions closet a little bit. I have organized and labeled all my file folders in my file cabinet. I have cleaned up my desk. I have entered students' names and info into the computer and I have nothing left to do. so please, start a blog! i'm kidding, you don't have to. (as if i had convinced you anyway!)

Well I'm about to try to find something else to do around here before I leave and go to the bank. keep it real folks. layta.

No comments: