Thursday, June 10, 2004

TGIFO! Thank God for Fridays off! It's almost the weekend for me!

I've been feeling mighty inspired to do some things that are quite out of the ordinary lately. I'm enjoying writing a lot, and I think I'm going to contribute some Music Reviews to Relevant Magazine--the coolest magazine ever. I was looking around their website today and actually found an article from Mark, a long-lost friend from CIY last summer. He's from England and none of us from last summer had heard of him since he left in the middle of the summer. It was good to know he was at least alive and writing! If you want to read his article, go to www.relevantmagazine.com, click on GOD on the left, and then go down to an article in the right column called "Searching for Community." It's a good one.

I'm also newly (is that a word) enthused about Internet radio. I found the greatest standard jazz station today that I listened to pretty much all day long. I hope when Josh gets back to the office he doesn't hate me for playing music all the time!

Not sure what to do w/ my thursday night...maybe sit in the coffee shop I live above? I haven't even been in there since I moved in yet, so I should go. That's the plan for now unless I find something else to do, which I might--I have now compiled a list of things I want to do this summer--goals and dreams and silly little things. Maybe I'll tackle one tonight! I'm out. Have a great weekend, but before you go...check out this link--it's hilarious!!!
http://www.nata2.info/humor/movies/money_funny.asf

No comments: