Friday, December 09, 2005

what to do on a friday night

why am i at the office at 5:43 p.m. on a friday night? because I just booked my flight to NYC from Dec. 29-Jan. 3. Yay!

And I'm trying to make some plans for tonight...wanted to see Rent, but b/c I don't want to drive 3 separate times this weekend a half-hour away (i know, it's so far) I don't think I'm going to. I now HAVE to go to Bloomington tomorrow to pick up my tickets from the airport that are on hold and I'll be driving Sunday for church as well. I'm lazy. And I have no money to keep spending on gas. And the roads are scary.

So Heidi and I will be staying in the big L-town for the night...maybe we'll walk down to the Lincoln Cinema and see Walk the Line. Tomorrow night is my big Poms sleepover...should be fun to have the girls over to watch Christmas movies! I just don't want to veg 2 nights in a row. Then I feel like a big loser.

Alright I'm off to have a wild and crazy friday night! yeah right.
maybe i'll play in the snow. i'm dying to do that!

No comments: