Sunday, May 14, 2006

currently...

  • I am about peeing my pants in suspense after watching Greys Anatomy tonight. It was the first part of the season finale and I'm not sure if I can handle waiting till tomorrow night for the rest of it. I definitely screamed pretty loud and am still shaking. too involved in a tv show? no...
  • I am watching Rumor Has It with my roommate. And I'm sad that she's moving out in the next week. :-( Let's not talk about it.
  • loving Ray Lamontagne. I just bought Trouble tonight at Borders and it was the perfect night to drive in the rain and listen to it...I had been wanting that CD for awhile and last weekend saw the Austin City Limits with him and Ben Folds on it, and that pushed me over the edge. I had to get it tonight when I thought of it in Borders.
  • I'm wayyy excited to read Margaret Feinberg's What the Heck Am I Going to Do With My Life? I read her book Twentysomething and loved it, and I already feel like I'm going to have a lot more direction after reading this book. Also, looking fwd to reading it together with Faith and talking about it every Thursday night on the phone.
  • looking fwd to moving to my new office tomorrow...not any bigger than my cubicle, but it will be a nice change at least to make me feel like there is a bit of change in my life and workplace.
  • I'm so happy I got to see my girl Amanda graduate yesterday and hang out w/ her and the Cole family last night in Streator. AND...met her boy... :-) And I just love her friendship...that deserves a whole new post in itself. We can't wait to be in each other's weddings someday (that's just a sidenote).
  • I am in a great mood...had a great Mother's Day w/ the parents and all the fam. Played Yahtzee with Grandma Shirlye at the nursing home and got beat TERRIBLY. The funniest part is, when I started to say "play Yahtzee" I said "play Nazi" instead. That made it much more entertaining...I told Grandma she could be Hitler. Instead, I think this lady named Betty walking around the nursing home might be the actual Hitler...she provided some nice entertainment as well by yelling at us to get out and by poking grandma. oh, Alzheimer's...you do crazy things but at least it can be funny!

2 comments:

Mandybear said...

I made it into your blog...now I feel really special! Your friendship means so much to me too. You are amazing Mandy and Shawn is already talking about who he wants to hook you up with. Ha ha, I didnt even tell him to...

Mandy said...

tee-hee-hee. that's really funny. He said something about it before you guys left to me.

And by the way, in case I never told you, I approve (of Shawn). I think he's perfect for you! Yay!