Sunday, February 01, 2009

teaser trip

You probably know by now that I absolutely despise the cold. And I really love warm weather and beaches. And sunsets on beaches. And a good fruity drink while eating outside wearing flip-flops, a swimsuit, and a cover-up. With good friends.

I got to do this last weekend in Ft. Myers, but not for very long. It was kind of a teaser vacation, because most of my week being gone seemed to be spent in transit from one place to another. As noted below, I flew to NYC for a night, then to Ft. Myers for 3 nights (keep in mind, this only meant 2 days at the beach...which is not enough for me), and then to Boston for 2 nights, and then back home. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for the few days in sunny Florida and a short escape from icy Illinois. I just wish it were longer!

Here's a few pics from the trip:












2 comments:

Dustin said...

nice sunset pics!

Christine said...

GORGEOUS. You're so lucky!